These Terms & Conditions come into effect as of (and last updated on) 18th January 2018.
This website is owned and operated by Ace Delta Ltd T/A eStudio Shop (referred to as “eStudio Shop/we/our/us”), a company registered in England and Wales.
THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS APPLY TO THE USE OF THIS WEBSITE AT www.estudioshop.co.uk. PLEASE READ THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS CAREFULLY BEFORE USING THIS WEBSITE.
BY ACCESSING THIS WEBSITE AS A USER (REFERRED TO AS “YOU/YOUR”) YOU ACKNOWLEDGE AND AGREE TO BE BOUND BY THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS REGARDLESS OF WHETHER OR NOT YOU CHOOSE TO REGISTER WITH US OR ORDER FROM US. IF YOU DO NOT ACCEPT THESE TERMS, DO NOT USE THIS WEBSITE.
Our contact details are as follows:
234, Archway Road,
London, N6 5AX
Registered Office address:
79 Gresley Close,
Welwyn Garden City
Company Number 07518209
All Enquiries email: [email protected]
Telephone number: 0208 348 0991
- 1.1 You will be able to access most areas of this website without registering your details with us. Certain areas of this website are only open to you if you register.
- 1.2 We may revise these terms and conditions at any time by updating this posting (see date at the top). It is your responsibility to check this website from time to time to review the current terms and conditions as each use of this website signifies your acceptance to be bound by the latest terms and conditions. Certain provisions of these terms and conditions may be superseded by expressly designated legal notices or terms located on particular pages of this website. If you do not wish to accept any new terms and conditions after we have given notice, you should not continue to use this website.
- ORDERING FROM US
- 2.1 There are various methods and information on how to place an order with us throughout other areas of this website. All orders placed by you via this website are subject to the latest terms and conditions.
- 2.2 As part of our order process you will be given the opportunity to check your order and to correct any errors. Following receipt of your order, we will send you an order acknowledgement email, detailing the products you have ordered.
- 2.3 Our acceptance of an order and the completion of a contract between you and us takes place when we dispatch the order, even if your payment has been processed immediately, unless we have notified you that we do not accept your order or you have cancelled your order.
- 2.4 We may refuse to accept an order:
- 2.4.1 where goods are no longer available;
- 2.4.2 where we cannot obtain authorisation for your payment or suspect fraud;
- 2.4.3 if there has been a pricing or product description error; or
- 2.4.4 if you do not meet any eligibility criteria set out in our terms and conditions.
- 2.5 Sales to destinations not within our list of shipping countries will only be accepted with prior arrangement with our Sales Department and may be subject to pre-payment.
- 2.6 eStudio Shop reserve the right to limit the quantity of any item sold, or prohibit a sale altogether, including but not limited to prohibiting sales to resellers. In any such event the consumer will be refunded immediately.
- 3.1 All prices are in Pounds Sterling and are displayed inclusive of taxes (where applicable) at the current rates but do not include delivery charges. We reserve the right to express the price exclusive of VAT, but we shall show VAT separately and include it in the total price.
- 3.2 Where we charge separately for packing, carriage and insurance and other relevant charges, the appropriate rates are set out in our specified pricing structure shown elsewhere on this website.
- 3.3 Our prices are reviewed daily and while we try to ensure that all prices on our website are accurate, errors may occur. If we discover an error in the price of goods you have ordered we will inform you as soon as possible and give you the option of reconfirming your order at the correct price or cancelling it. If we are unable to contact you we will treat the order as cancelled. If you cancel and you have already paid for the goods, you will receive a full refund.
- 4.1 eStudio Shop process payments manually after checkout and orders will be subject to the estimated delivery times on the order. All goods are sold subject to availability. In the event that we are unable to supply a product, we will inform you of this as soon as possible.
- 4.2 In the interests of preventing fraudulent use of credit, debit and charge cards, eStudio Shop will validate the names, addresses and other information supplied during the order process against commercially available records (e.g Electoral Roll data, Credit Reference Services). A third party may also be instructed to complete these checks. By ordering from this website you consent to such checks being made. Any information given may be disclosed to a registered Credit Reference Agency which may keep a record of the information. All information provided by you will be treated securely and strictly in accordance with the Data Protection Act 1998.
- 4.3 All payments made on this website are made in GBP. Refunds to non-GBP currencies will be subject to fluctuations in the exchange rate at the point of refund.
- 5.1 Products bought on this website will be delivered to your Billing Address unless otherwise agreed with one of our Sales staff.
- 5.2 Please note that non-UK shipping costs may vary depending on location and the size and weight of the goods. You will be contacted should this situation arise. If you are not shipping to a country within the European Union then you may be liable for Import Duty and VAT charges. Please check with a customs office in your country for information.
- 5.3 Your order will be delivered to the address you indicated when you place your order. This address must be registered with your Credit/Debit card company if this is your chosen payment method. All goods must be signed for by an adult aged 18 years or over on delivery.
- 5.4 Delivery charges and estimated timescales are specified on our delivery page and also when you place an order. All orders will be shipped via a Next Working Day delivery service on the day the order is processed by our staff. These deliveries are NOT a guaranteed service. Risk of loss and/or damage of products passes to you on the date when the products are delivered.
- CANCELLATION AND RETURNS POLICY
- 6.1 All goods and services are sold in accordance with The Consumer Protection (Distance Selling) Regulations 2000 (SI 2000 No.2334). This regulation essentially ensures that the consumer is given clear information about the goods and services the supplier is offering, is provided with an order confirmation via email and has a cancellation period of 14 days from the day of delivery – during which time the consumer may cancel the contract by notifying the supplier of their request to cancel either in writing or by email.
- 6.2 If you wish to cancel your order during the cancellation period set out in clause 6.1, please notify us in writing by letter, fax or by email. A telephone call is not sufficient unless both you and eStudio Shop agree otherwise.
- 6.3 Once you have notified us that you wish to cancel the contract with the cancellation period, either before or after you have received the goods, you should return the goods to us and take reasonable care in doing so. The risk and cost of returning the goods to us shall be borne by you unless you have notified us that the goods are faulty and the fault is verified by us. If you fail to return the goods to us, you must make them available for collection upon notification from us that we intend to collect the goods.
- 6.4 Upon cancellation of the contract we will credit your account with a full refund of the money paid to us, excluding the cost of delivery of the goods to you, as soon as possible and in any event not later than 30 days after receipt of the notice of cancellation. If you do not return the goods or do not pay the costs of delivery to us, we shall be entitled to deduct the direct cost of recovering the goods from the amount of the refund.
- 6.5 Goods should be returned and re-packed in the original packaging as received complete ‘AS SOLD’ and in ‘AS NEW’ condition (for example, if the packaging has been opened to examine the product/s you must have done so without damaging the packaging or the product/s in any way).
- 6.6 You have a duty to take reasonable care of the products while in your possession and during the cancellation period to maintain them in the condition in which they were supplied by us. If goods are damaged or your use of the goods has gone beyond your right to reasonably inspect and assess the goods, eStudio Shop reserves the right to seek recompense.
- 6.7 The rights to return the goods to us as referred to in clause 6.3 will not apply in the following circumstances: –
- 6.7.1 in the case of copyrighted goods (all software, media and sample CDs) where the packaging has been unsealed and/or the product has been registered
- 6.7.2 for Health and Safety reasons to products such as microphones, headphones, earphones and in-ear monitoring devices that have been used or where the hygienic seal has been removed or broken and
- 6.7.3 to any products that we have made to your specification or customised specifically for you. This includes any items that are “built to order” or special order items. Some items may be returned subject to a 25% restocking fee but this must be agreed with a member of the eStudio Shop sales team.
- 6.8 If a fault should occur with your product outside the cancellation period and within the 12 month manufacturers’ warranty period, you may return the product/s to our returns department, with a full written description of the fault. Our returns department can send your faulty product/s to the manufacturer or authorised service centre on your behalf. If the product is found to be faulty we will repair it free of charge and return the product/s to you. If we or the manufacturer are unable to repair your product within a reasonable period of time then we can offer you the choice of a full refund or to supply you an alternative product equivalent. This does not cover faults caused by misuse or user error.
- 6.8.1 Return shipping charges of repaired or replaced goods within this period will be covered by us to all UK addresses. We will not be liable for shipping charges for goods sent outside of the UK, charges will vary dependant on location see Section 5 Delivery
- 6.9 All products are guaranteed for this their warranty period provided that:
- 6.9.1 the products have not been subject to abuse, mishandling, used beyond the limits specified by the manufacturer or estudioshop in either written or verbal form, or subject to damage or loss from ordinary use;
- 6.9.2 the items are not designed for short term usage or have a natural short life span;
- 6.9.3 you have complied with the instructions contained in the manual and any technical instructions for use of the products including those relating to adequate maintenance and care;
- 6.9.4 the products are not powered with an unsuitable power supply, power source or battery or subject to adverse environmental conditions and
- 6.9.5 the product has not been altered by you and any fault in the product has not been caused by use of accessories and/or supplementary or replacement parts which were not original components of the product.
- 6.10 The provisions of clause 6.7, 6.8 and 6.9 do not affect your statutory rights.
- 7.1 You are permitted to print and download extracts from this website for your own use on the following basis:
- 7.1.1 no documents or related graphics on this website are modified in any way;
- 7.1.2 no graphics on this website are used separately from accompanying text; and
- 7.1.3 any of our copyright and trade mark notices and this permission notice appear in all copies.
- 7.2 Unless otherwise stated, the copyright and other intellectual property rights in all material on this website (including without limitation photographs and graphical images) are owned by us or our licensors. For the purposes of these terms and conditions, any use of extracts from this website other than in accordance with clause 7.1 above for any purpose is prohibited. If you breach any of the terms in these terms and conditions, your permission to use this website automatically terminates and you must immediately destroy any downloaded or printed extracts from this website.
- 7.3 Subject to clause 7.1, no part of this website may be reproduced or stored in any other website or included in any public or private electronic retrieval system or service without our prior written permission.
- 7.4 Any rights not expressly granted in these terms are reserved.
- SERVICE ACCESS
- 8.1 While we endeavour to ensure that this website is normally available 24 hours a day, we will not be liable if for any reason this website is unavailable at any time or for any period.
- 8.2 Access to this website may be suspended temporarily and without notice in the case of system failure, maintenance or repair or for reasons beyond our control.
- VISITOR MATERIAL AND CONDUCT
- 9.2 You are prohibited from posting or transmitting to or from this website any material:
- 9.2.1 that is threatening, defamatory, obscene, indecent, seditious, offensive, pornographic, abusive, liable to incite racial hatred, discriminatory, menacing, scandalous, inflammatory, blasphemous, in breach of confidence, in breach of privacy or which may cause annoyance or inconvenience;
- 9.2.2 for which you have not obtained all necessary licenses and/or approvals;
- 9.2.3 which constitutes or encourages conduct that would be considered a criminal offence, give rise to civil liability, or otherwise be contrary to the law of or infringe the rights of any third party, in the UK or any other country in the world; or
- 9.2.4 which is technically harmful (including, without limitation, computer viruses, logic bombs, Trojan horses, worms, harmful components, corrupted data or other malicious software or harmful data).
- 9.3 You may not misuse the website (including, without limitation, by hacking).
- 9.4 We will fully co-operate with any law enforcement authorities or court order requesting or directing us to disclose the identity or locate anyone posting any material in breach of clauses 9.2 or 9.3.
- LINKS TO AND FROM OTHER WEBSITES
- 10.1 Links to third party websites on this website are provided solely for your convenience. If you use these links, you leave this website. We have not reviewed all of these third party websites and do not control and are not responsible for these websites or their content or availability. We therefore do not endorse or make any representations about them, or any material found there, or any results that may be obtained from using them. If you decide to access any of the third party websites linked to this website, you do so entirely at your own risk.
- 10.2 If you would like to link to this website, you may only do so on the basis that you link to, but do not replicate, the home page of this website, and subject to the following conditions:
- 10.2.1 you do not remove, distort or otherwise alter the size or appearance of the estudioshop logo;
- 10.2.2 you do not create a frame or any other browser or border environment around this website;
- 10.2.3 you do not in any way imply that we are endorsing any products or services other than our own;
- 10.2.4 you do not misrepresent your relationship with us nor present any other false information about us;
- 10.2.5 you do not otherwise use any eStudio Shop trademarks displayed on this website without our express written permission;
- 10.2.6 you do not link from a website that is not owned by you; and
- 10.3 your website does not contain content that is distasteful, offensive or controversial, defamatory, causes annoyance or inconvenience, infringes any intellectual property rights or other rights of any other person or otherwise does not comply with all applicable laws and regulations. We expressly reserve the right to revoke the right granted in this clause 10.3 for breach of these terms and to take any action we deem appropriate.
- 10.4 You shall fully indemnify us for any loss or damage we or any of our group companies may suffer or incur as a result of your breach of clause 10.3.
- 11.1 eStudio Shop do not discriminate on the basis of age, race, nationality, gender, sexual orientation or religion. However; persons under the age of 16 should only use the website with the consent of their parent or legal guardian. We encourage all parents and guardians to monitor the Internet use of their children. Use of this website by any user shall be deemed to be a representation that the user is 16 years of age or older.
- 11.2 To register with www.eStudioshop.co.uk you must be over eighteen years of age.
- 11.3 Each registration is for a single user only. We do not permit you to share your user name and password with any other person nor with multiple users on a network.
- 11.4 Responsibility for the security of any passwords issued rests with you and if you know or suspect that someone else knows your password, you should contact us immediately.
- 11.5 We may suspend or cancel your registration immediately at our reasonable discretion or if you breach any of your obligations under these terms and conditions.
- 12.1 While we endeavour to ensure that the information on this website is correct, we do not warrant the accuracy and completeness of the material on this website. We may make changes to the material on this website, or to the products and prices described in it, at any time without notice. The material on this website may be out of date, and we make no commitment to update such material.
- 12.2 The material on this website is provided “as is” without any conditions, warranties or other terms of any kind. Accordingly, to the maximum extent permitted by law, we provide you with this website on the basis that we exclude all representations, warranties, conditions and other terms (including, without limitation, the conditions implied by law of satisfactory quality, fitness for purpose and the use of reasonable care and skill) which but for these terms and conditions might have effect in relation to this website.
- 13.1 Save as precluded by law, we and any of our group companies, officers, directors, employees, shareholders or agents of any of them will not be liable for any losses or damage that you suffer under the contract which were not a foreseeable consequence of breach of the contract. We are not responsible for indirect losses which were not contemplated at the time of the contract including, but not limited to, any loss of income or profits, loss of business or goodwill, loss of data, loss of opportunity.
- 13.2 We are not liable for losses that arise in connection with this website in any way or in connection with the use, inability to use or the results of use of this website, any websites linked to this website or the material on such websites, including but not limited to loss or damage due to viruses that may infect your computer equipment, software, data or other property on account of your access to, use of, or browsing this website or your downloading of any material from this website or any websites linked to this website.
- 13.3 Nothing in these terms and conditions shall exclude or limit our liability for death or personal injury caused by negligence (as such term is defined by the Unfair Contract Terms Act 1977) or any liability which cannot be excluded or limited under applicable law.
- 13.4 If your use of material on this website results in the need for servicing, repair or correction of equipment, software or data, you assume all costs thereof.
- 13.5 You agree to indemnify us fully, defend and hold us, and our officers, directors, employees and agents, harmless from and against all claims, liability, damages, losses, costs (including reasonable legal fees) arising out of any breach of the terms and conditions by you, or your use of this website, or the use by any other person using your registration details.
- IMPOSSIBILITY OF PERFORMANCE
- eStudio Shop shall be relieved of its obligations to perform the contract to the extent that the performance thereof is prevented by events or circumstances beyond our reasonable control including, but not limited to, fire, industrial dispute, war, labour disturbance or causes beyond our reasonable control.
- COMMENTS, QUESTIONS & COMPLAINTS
- 15.1 eStudio Shop welcome your feedback, however, any comments, ideas, notes, messages, suggestions or other communications sent to us regarding the website and / or the products and services we provide shall be and remain the exclusive property of eStudio Shop, and we may use all such communications in any manner, including reproducing, disclosing and publishing such communications, all without compensation to you.
- 15.2 We will always – as a matter of courtesy request your permission before publishing such feedback in any publications available to the general public or on the eStudio Shop website.
- GOVERNING LAW AND JURISDICTION
- 16.1 These terms and conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with English law. Disputes arising in connection with these terms and conditions shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.
- 16.2 We do not warrant that materials/items for sale on the website are appropriate or available for use outside the United Kingdom. It is prohibited to access the website from territories where its contents are illegal or unlawful. If you access this website from locations outside the United Kingdom, you do so at your own risk and you are responsible for compliance with local laws
- 17.1 You may not assign, sub-license or otherwise transfer any of your rights under these terms and conditions.
- 17.2 If any provision of these terms and conditions is found by any court of competent jurisdiction to be invalid, the invalidity of that provision will not affect the validity of the remaining provisions which shall continue to have full force and effect.
- 17.3 Only the parties to these terms and conditions may seek to enforce them under the Contracts (Rights of Third Parties) Act 1999.