Apollo x8p allows music engineers, producers, and project studios to track, overdub, and mix with new world-beating A/D and D/A conversion, HEXA Core UAD plug-in processing, and 7.1 surround sound monitoring* — all in a sleek rackmount Thunderbolt 3 audio interface for Mac** or PC.
Built upon UA’s 60-year heritage of audio craftsmanship, this 18 x 22 interface laps the competition with eight Unison™-enabled mic preamps, providing authentic emulations of preamps from Neve, API, Manley, SSL, and more, plus all-new HEXA Core processing — yielding 50% more DSP for running UAD Powered Plug-Ins in real time.
Apollo 8XP comes bundled with “Realtime Analog Classics Plus” suite of UAD plug-ins. From there, you can choose from a vast and expanding collection of plug-ins in the UA Online Store.
- Next-generation Apollo A/D and D/A conversion for professional music production
- 8 Unison™-enabled mic preamps for tracking full bands through preamp emulations from Neve, API, and Universal Audio
- Onboard HEXA Core processing
- 18 x 22 Thunderbolt 2 audio interface for Mac with powerful Console 2.0 software control
- Cascade up to 4 Apollo interfaces and 6 UAD devices total over Thunderbolt (Mac)
- Convenient front panel monitoring functions including Alt Speakers, Dim, and Mono
- Includes “Realtime Analog Classics Plus” plug-in bundle
- World class UA analog design, superior components, and premium build quality