Apollo x8 allows music producers, project, and post-production studios to track, overdub, and mix with new world-beating A/D and D/A conversion, HEXA Core UAD plug-in processing, and 7.1 surround sound monitoring* — all in a sleek rackmount Thunderbolt 3 audio interface for Mac** or PC.
Built upon UA’s 60-year heritage of audio craftsmanship, this 18 x 24 interface distinguishes itself with four Unison™-enabled mic preamps, providing authentic emulations of preamps from Neve, API, Manley, SSL, and more, plus all-new HEXA Core processing — yielding 50% more DSP for running UAD Powered Plug-Ins in real time.
- Computer Connectivity: Thunderbolt 3
- Integrate with high-end commercial systems, via 7.1 surround sound monitoring and selectable +24 dBu headroom
- Mix with powerful HEXA Core processing
- Form Factor: Rackmount
- Simultaneous I/O: 18 x 24
- A/D Resolution: 24-bit/192kHz
- Built In DSP/FX
- Analog Inputs: 4 x XLR/TRS Combo, 4 x 1/4″ (Line), 2 x 1/4″ (Hi-Z)
- Analog Outputs: 2 x 1/4″ (Monitor), 4 x 1/4″ (Line/Alt), 4 x 1/4″ (Line), 2 x 1/4″ (Headphones)
- Digital Inputs: 1 x Coax, 2 x Optical
- Digital Outputs: 1 x Coax, 2 x Optical
- Number of Preamps: 4
- Phantom Power
- Clock I/O: 2 x Word Clock
- Rack Spaces: 1U
- Depth: 12.125″ (chassis only), 13.5″ (including knob & jack protrusions)
- Width: 19″
- Height: 1.75″
- Weight: 9.1 lbs.