The flagship Apollo x16 allows music producers, project, and post-production studios to track, overdub, and mix with new world-beating A/D and D/A conversion, HEXA Core UAD plug-in processing, and 7.1 surround sound monitoring* — all in a sleek rackmount Thunderbolt 3 audio interface for Mac** or PC.
Built upon UA’s 60-year heritage of audio craftsmanship, this 18 x 20 interface boasts the widest dynamic range (133 dB) and lowest THD+N (-129 dB), of any integrated audio interface on the market. Plus, with all-new HEXA Core processing, you’ll get 50% more DSP for running acclaimed UAD Powered Plug-Ins in real time.
UNIVERSAL AUDIO APOLLO X16 FEATURES
- Sample rates up to 192 kHz at 24-bit word length
- Integrate with high-end commercial systems, via 7.1 surround sound monitoring with speaker calibration and fold‑down
- 18 x 20 simultaneous input/output channels
- Easily connect to professional studio gear with 16 x 16 analog I/O via DB-25 connections, plus switchable +24 dBu headroom settings
- Stereo monitor outputs via dual XLR connectors
- Adjustable reference levels for all analog I/O (+4 dBu or -10 dBV)
- Two channels of AES/EBU digital I/O with optional sample rate conversion on input
- Front panel pre-fader metering of analog signal input or output levels
- Two Thunderbolt 3 ports for daisy-chaining other Thunderbolt devices
- Cascade up to 4 Apollo interfaces and 6 UAD devices total over Thunderbolt (Mac)